SLAC-2017:Sensors and Readout Breakout
From CMB-S4 wiki
Back to SLAC-2017 main page
Optical Coupling, Sensors and Readout 3rd Day Breakout
- We have lego pieces, what's next
- Questions/ Discussion points
- Improve current document? New document?
- Any missing lego pieces?
- Cryogenic, Site, Data Acquisition, Calibration
- Detector Test section was thin
- Detector Test scenario - Test every detector or just subset
- Come up with test bed scenario (stage-2 like, stage-3 like)
- What do we need to do to prove that current test setup is good enough to test detector characteristics to meet CMB-S4's systematics requirement?
- Optics material characterization section was thin
- R&D setup idea
- Input/output table (Spec (with range) table)?
- Standardize input out table, then fill them out?
- Typical range/spec that we can agree to?
- What sim/test do we need to quantify them?
- Standardize spec definition
- For ex. how to define beam size vs pixel size
Notes from session
Take notes here.
Action items/Next steps
Summarize action items here