Harvard-2017: Cosmology with CMB-S4
Welcome to the wiki for the CMB-S4 Collaboration workshop at Harvard, August 24-25, 2017.
CMBS4@Harvard continues a successful series of workshops bringing together the CMB experimental and theoretical community to plan a coordinated, stage-4 ground-based CMB experiment.
Topics of this workshop may include
- Science case updates and discussion of a possible second edition of the science book
- Review of the CMB-S4 technology book
- Progress on sky models, simulations, data quality validation
- Other inputs for the fall report of the CMB-S4 Concept Definition Team
- Definition of the CMB-S4 collaboration model.
The program for the two days of the main workshop will be developed below. Meetings of the CMB-S4 CDT will continue over the weekend (Aug 26-27).
About this wiki
As for the previous two workshops, we will use this wiki to organize the sessions and to capture the input from the sessions, and develop next steps. Initial page stubs will be provided for each break-out session. The wiki will be used during the break-out sessions, and also for the plenary session. Participants are encouraged to edit the wiki directly, including uploading plots or a few slides.
Hints for formatting this wiki can be found here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting