LBNL-2020: Telescope Interfaces: Sites and I&C
General guidance: “The primary focus of this meeting will be technical and scientific progress towards the baseline design in general and the summer agency review in particular.”
- Review the upcoming milestones, review, advisory committee formation etc.
- What are the most urgent tasks/decisions to get collaboration input, where do you need help?
- Plan schedule of design reviews needed before CD-1
Review LAT/SAT sites requirements and define/review interfaces, make sure they are complete.
- Lay out N. American + Chile/Pole I&T plan
* Includes common staffing plan * Includes test hardware requirements, sharing plan
- Write down test plan both in N. America and Chile/Pole, or determine path to knowing that plan
- Plan schedule of design reviews for these subsystems needed before CD1
- Quick Introduction/Summary of Site requirements in DSR
- Quick review of I&C schedule and resources in DSR, and how those overlap with N. America SAT/LAT work
- LAT site requirements, I&C thoughts (from LAT group)
- SAT site requirements, I&C thoughts (from SAT group)