CMB-S4 Collaboration Administration
- Governing Board
- Executive Team
- Membership Committee
- Publication & Speakers Committee
- Junior Scientist Advancement Committee
- External Collaboration Committee
- Education & Public Outreach Committee
Science & Technical Councils
The Science and Technical Councils coordinate the activities of the Analysis and Technical Working Groups respectively.
The CMB-S4 collaboration has two ombudspeople who can provide informal, confidential, nonjudgmental, impartial, and independent advice and can arrange mediation for CMB-S4 members for the purposes of dispute resolution. They can be contacted at [ombudspeople at cmb-s4.org]
Working group mailing lists are open to any member of the collaboration.
Each administrative body also has its own mailing list that any member of the collaboration can write to. These are not publicly listed, but are of the form xyz at cmb-s4.org where xyz is the acronym of the body's name as given above (for example, et for the executive team)
The CMB-S4 collaboration holds bi-annual workshops, typically alternating between a University and a National Laboratory. The next workshop will be at Princeton, September 6th-8th 2018. Presentations and notes are kept for each workshop.
- Princeton-2018: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- Argonne-2018: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- Harvard-2017: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- SLAC-2017: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- UChicago-2016: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- LBNL-2016: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- UMICH-2015: Cosmology with CMB-S4