The collaboration co-spokespeople - currently Julian Borrill and John Carlstrom - can be emailed at spokespeople at cmb-s4 dot org. Please contact us with any ideas, issues, compliments or complaints.
- Governing Board
- Executive Team
- Membership Committee
- Publication & Speakers Committee
- Junior Scientist Advancement Committee
- External Collaboration Committee
- Education & Public Outreach Committee
Science & Technical Councils
The Science and Technical Councils coordinate the activities of the Analysis and Technical Working Groups respectively.
We have two ombudspeople who can provide informal, confidential, nonjudgmental, impartial, and independent advice and can arrange mediation for CMB-S4 members for the purposes of dispute resolution. They can be contacted at ombudspeople at cmb-s4 dot org.
Working group mailing lists are open to any member of the collaboration.
Each administrative body also has its own mailing list, which any member of the collaboration can post to. These are not publicly listed, but are of the form xyz at cmb-s4 dot org where xyz is the acronym of the body's name as given above (for example, et for the executive team).
Calendar & Conference Lines
Email Zeesh for permission to add events to the calendar.
If someone knows how to embed the google calendar here, that would be awesome!
We hold bi-annual workshops, typically alternating between a University and a National Laboratory. The next workshop will be at Princeton, September 6th-8th 2018. Presentations and notes are kept for each workshop on the wiki pages below:
- Princeton-2018: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- Argonne-2018: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- Harvard-2017: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- SLAC-2017: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- UChicago-2016: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- LBNL-2016: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- UMICH-2015: Cosmology with CMB-S4
- The first edition of the CMB-S4 Science Book
- The first edition of the CMB-S4 Technology Book
- The CMB-S4 Concept Definition Taskforce (CDT) Report
- The CMB-S4 GitHub Repository