Difference between revisions of "Publication Board"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 11:25, 3 December 2019
Procedure for Proposing a Collaboration Project
The procedure for proposing a project is detailed in section 9.3 of the collaboration bylaws and summarized here. Any collaboration member can propose a project to an Analysis or Technical Working Group. The Working Group will develop the proposal for submission to the Science Council. The current latex template for project submission is available at: https://github.com/CMB-S4/publications-speakers-documents
The main steps in the proposal phase are:
- Develop proposal with working group.
- Submit the proposal to the Publication Board.
- Collaboration-wide announcement of paper, 2 week proposal comment period.
- Science Council considers approval of the proposal.
- If approved, commence work on project/paper.
The main steps in the review phase are:
- Inform Publication Board when ready for review.
- Board forms review sub-committee, 2 week review comment period.
- Publication Board considers internal review report.
- If approved, submit for publication.
Publication Board membership
Kevin Huffenberger (chair)
Contact: CMB-S4 Publication Board <firstname.lastname@example.org>