UCSD-2019: Analysis/Pipeline Working Group: Low-ell BB
From CMB-S4 wiki
- Identify key decisions that must be made (and justified) prior to CD-1,
- Make progress on (or actually make) those decisions,
- Lay out a timeline and process for making each decision, consistent with the post-decision work and internal reviews that will be needed to complete preparations for CD-1,
- Ensure that those timelines and processes are understood and supported by the collaboration, and that we (together) believe we can follow them.
- How do we optimize detector allocation across frequency in the face of uncertainty about foreground properties, for both the SATs and the delensing LAT?
- What are the advantages of split bands? How does performance compare to non-split bands?
- Do we need a 20 GHz channel on delensing LAT (for SAT science)
- How well will de-lensing work in practice?
- What are the necessary analysis tools to answer these questions?