UCSD-2019: Cross-Cut: Receiver Interfaces
From CMB-S4 wiki
Receiver interfaces with cryo, readout, and detectors
- What issues of cryoelectronics need to be determined as input to the readout technology decision? Thermal? Cable routing?
- What are the cryogenic requirements placed on the detectors and the readout.
Chair: Jeff Filippini (UIUC), email@example.com
Intro/template slides (JPF)
Interface brainstorming list: ( GDoc)
- Readout Teams (30 min)
- TDM Slides
- μMux Slides (PDF: File:Cmbs4-october2019meeting-umux-interfaces-v0.pdf)
- DfMux Slides
- Receiver Teams (20 min)
- SAT ( PDF)
- LAT New LAT cryostat concepts and See slides 8 and 15 here for 4 different LAT cryostat concepts
- Discussion: Identifying action items and key interfaces (10 min)