UCSD-2019: Cross-Cut: Sky Modeling
From CMB-S4 wiki
- Determine the set of sky models (and all their requirements) that will be used as inputs to pre-CD1 simulations, when those sky models are required.
- What are the necessary analysis tools to answer these questions?
- Overview of Models in PySM: Andrea Zonca (10 mins)
Part I: Extragalactic Models
- SZ, Lensing and CIB: George Stein (10 mins)
- Radio Source modeling: Zack Li (10 mins)
Part II: Galactic Models
- MHD-based Models: Raphael Flauger (5-10 mins)
- Filaments and MHD Sims: Kevin Huffenberger (5-10 mins)
- R&D on Frequency Dependence and New Spatial Templates: Brandon Hensley (5-10 mins) File:Hensley sky modeling.pdf
- Models used so far in r forecast work: Ben (5 mins)