Difference between revisions of "UCSD-2019: Technical Working Group: DAQ"

From CMB-S4 wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
== Charge ==
 
== Charge ==
 +
* Define the issues still to be decided on how the DAQ will interact with the readout and with the instrument, both in-lab and on-site
  
 +
* Determine what software exists and what still needs to be developed.
  
 +
* Determine implementation plan that facilitates the goal of early testing of the DAQ with detectors and instruments. What is the requirement on delivery of the DAQ to facilitate that? How will it be co-developed with the readout and instruments?
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 +
* 15:45 - 16:30 SO and OCS Overview (Brian)
 +
* 16:30 - 16:45 Timing (Nathan)
 +
* 16:45 - 17:45 Discussion
  
 
== Remote attendance ==
 
== Remote attendance ==

Revision as of 14:00, 14 October 2019

Link back to agenda

Charge

  • Define the issues still to be decided on how the DAQ will interact with the readout and with the instrument, both in-lab and on-site
  • Determine what software exists and what still needs to be developed.
  • Determine implementation plan that facilitates the goal of early testing of the DAQ with detectors and instruments. What is the requirement on delivery of the DAQ to facilitate that? How will it be co-developed with the readout and instruments?

Agenda

  • 15:45 - 16:30 SO and OCS Overview (Brian)
  • 16:30 - 16:45 Timing (Nathan)
  • 16:45 - 17:45 Discussion

Remote attendance

Zoom link


Notes